Enneagram Society of India (ESI)Regn No. DRB3/SOR/434/2020-2021
#501, Sriven Elegance, Jyothi Nagar, Gottigere,
E-Mail: email@example.com; firstname.lastname@example.org
VISION"To make Enneagram widely understood and constructively used in India for personal and professional excellence".
MISSION"Enneagram Society of India (ESI) is a non-profit association (Not-for-profit – means under section 25 of the companies act) committed to furthering the tenets and applications of the Enneagram in India for promoting personal growth and professional development of people, as inspired by the International Enneagram Association (IEA)".
- To propagate and educate about enneagram, by organizing learning programs in India with focus on the tradition, evolution, theory and applications of Enneagram.
- To admit Members, Associates, Practitioners and develop Professional Members with special improved knowledge and expertise in application of Enneagram.
- To network with educational institutions, training/coaching/consultancy organizations and professional bodies for promoting the objectives of ESI.
- To promote, through its network, associates and members, the understanding and learning of Enneagram and the connected disciplines and methodologies relating to the human processes so as to facilitate individuals, groups, organizations and the community for systemic excellence.
- To facilitate the study of Enneagram and the envisaged process of self-growth and human relations.
- To build professional competency of people for coaching, counseling, training, organizing seminars, conducting conventions etc. for facilitating the learning of Enneagram for personal development and professional excellence.
- To offer professional help to institutions, members of ESI and individuals already engaged in similar activity.
- To collect, raise and receive grants, subscriptions, donations and gifts in cash or in any kind from general public for all or any of the objectives of the society with or without condition of the donors for a particular objective of the society.
- To purchase, take on lease or in exchange or hire or acquire by gifts or otherwise and hold any movable or immovable property or any rights or privileges that may be deemed necessary or useful for the advancement of the objectives of the society or to form ‘trusts’ for administration of its properties.
- The society is formed with no-profit motive and for non-commercial activities; and none of the office-bearers are paid remuneration for the role as an Office-Bearer from the funds of the society.
FORMATION OF ENNEAGRAM SOCIETY OF INDIA (ESI)The following seven members who have been conducting training and practicing consultancy for many years and have been trained in Enneagram informally met and decided along with a few other professionals to register with the Government a legal body, a not-for-profit society, for operating in India to propagate Enneagram and develop competence in application of Enneagram. The inspiration has been drawn from International Enneagram Association (IEA).
- Mr. V.M. Ramalingam, (Ramalingam Muthiah Virudhangan, known as Ram) aged 79, Son of R. Muthiah, Director & Principal Consultant, Vruddhi Coaching and Consulting (and Vruddhi Institute), residing at #103, Sriven Elegance, Jyothi Nagar, Gottigere, BANGALORE-560083. (Mobile No.+91 9845066919; Email: email@example.com )
- Dr. K. V. Eswara Prasad, aged 71 years, Son of Kalpathy Ananthakrishnan Vaidyanathan alias Dorasamy, residing at “ B3, Good Earth Orchard, Doddabelle Road, Off Mysore Road, Kengeri, Karnataka-560060. Mobile No. +91 9632726757; Email: firstname.lastname@example.org )
- Mr. Imtiaz Baig, aged 59 years, son of V.S. Ismail Baig , residing at #103, WAMA Regency, 14/9, Rhenius Street, Richmond Town, Bangalore–560025; (Mobile No. +91 8861969545; Email: email@example.com).
- Mr.T.K. Ramesh, aged 56, son of T.R. Krishnamurthy, residing at M2, Apoorva Apartments, 58, II Cross, IV Main, Ganesha Block, Sultanpalya, R. T. Nagar, Bangalore – 560 032. (Mobile No.+91 98456 94194; Email:firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Dr. G. Pandu Naik, aged 55, S/O G. Govinda Naik, residing at #203, 2nd Main Road, Brindavan Extension, MICO Layout, Arekere, Bannergatta Road, BANGALORE-560076. (Ph:9243470110; Email: email@example.com ).
- Dr. Muthulakshmi, aged 48 years, W/O G.Varadharaju, residing at #1755/12-2, Ishvaryam, 8th Cross, 5th B Main, RPC Layout, Hampi Nagar, Bangalore-560104. (Ph. +91 9019665765; Email: firstname.lastname@example.org )
- Dr. Mohana Krishnan Raman, aged 53 Years, son of C. Raman residing at D:4, Aishvarya Apartments, first floor, 3rd Cross, 7th Main, Jayalakshmi Puram, Mysore–570012. (Mobile No: +91 94483 666589; Email: Mohan@stepupconsulting.in )
OFFICE-BEARERSBy virtue of the registered Memorandum and Bylaws of the Enneagram Society of India (ESI), the following signatories to the Memorandum of the Society who are also the Professional Members of the society, are the first set of Office-Bearers for the initial tenure of three years from 16th December, 2020:
- Mr.V.M. Ramalingam – President;
- Dr.K.V. Eswara Prasad – Vice-President;
- Mr.T.K. Ramesh – Secretary;
- Dr. Muthulakshmi Varadharaju - Joint-Secretary;
- Dr.G. Pandu Naik – Treasurer.
About Mr. V. M. Ramalingam
Secretary and Dean in-charge of Professional Development of Indian Society for Applied Behavioral science (ISABS), as such a qualified behavioral scientist and a facilitator of Human Process Laboratories (T-Groups), trained for HRD Facilitation, 0.D. interventions, and Assessment (Development) Centre in organisations. He had been trained and certified in NTL Institute, USA, A.K.Rice Institute and Cape cod Institute, USA on "Appreciative Inquiry", Large System Change, OD, and Systems Theory. He has qualified from Association of Psychological Type and Otto Kroeger Associates, USA and licenced by CPP on MBTI and FIRO-B (CPP No.244946). He is a certified NLP Coach (ANLP), and Emotional Coach (6 Seconds International). He is a Master Practitioner and the certified Master Trainer of NLP of NLP and also certified as a Practitioner of Hypnotherapy and Psychotherapy, currently Vice-Chairman of ANLP, India. He is the proprietor and Principal Consultant of "Vruddhi Coaching and Consultancy", and Director of "Vruddhi Institute", located at Bangalore-560083, India.